Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Conferences and Presentations
- 2016-04-29 Software Developers March 2016 Webinar
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2016-05-05 (GEN-16-08) Subject: Approval of Servicemember Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Interest Rate Limitation Request for the Direct Loan and FFEL Programs
- 2016-04-29 (ANN-16-08) Subject: Webinar Recording - Software Developers March 2016 Webinar
- 2016-03-18 Subject: Early FAFSA - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
- 2016-05-06 (Campus-Based) Subject: Revised Instructions for Returning Federal Perkins Loan Funds to the Department Available on the IFAP Web Site
- 2016-05-06 (Application Processing) Subject: Early FAFSA Electronic Announcement #5: Important Publication, System, and Software Availability Dates in Preparation for 2017-2018 Early FAFSA
- 2016-05-04 Subject: National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity Meeting
Gainful Employment Information
- 2016-05-06 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.