iLibrary - Federal Student Aid Handbook
2010-2011 Federal Student Aid Handbook
The Federal Student Aid Handbook consists of the Application and Verification Guide and six numbered Volumes. Each Volume is posted on the Web after being reviewed and approved by the appropriate offices in Federal Student Aid and the Office of Postsecondary Education.
You may pre-order print copies of the 2010-2011 FSA Handbook from the FSAPubs Web site (go to IFAP>Resource Links>FSAPubs.gov). Volumes are bundled for mailing purposes; print copies will be mailed after the last Volume of the Handbook has been approved and posted to the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site.
Questions and suggestions concerning the Handbook can be sent to the Publications Team in the Program Communications Division.
2009-2010 Federal Student Aid Handbook
2008-2009 Federal Student Aid Handbook
To search within the Federal Student Aid Handbook, please enter your desired search words, select "Latest Version" - 2013-2014 or "All", and click the "Submit" button.
2010-2011 Federal Student Aid Handbook Archive
Master File with Index:
- Complete 2010-2011 FSA Handbook with Active Index [Caution:Large File]
Errata and Updates:
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 - Student Eligibility
- Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations
- Volume 3 – Calculating Awards & Packaging
- Volume 4 – Processing Aid and Managing Federal Student Aid Funds
- Volume 5 - Overawards, Overpayments, and Withdrawal Calculations
- Volume 6 - Managing Campus-Based Programs