iLibrary - Federal Student Aid Handbook
2011-2012 Federal Student Aid Handbook
The Federal Student Aid Handbook consists of the Application and Verification Guide and six numbered Volumes. Each Volume is posted on the Web after being reviewed and approved by the appropriate offices in Federal Student Aid and the Office of Postsecondary Education.
Questions and suggestions concerning the Handbook can be sent to the Publications Team in the Program Communications Division.
To search within the Federal Student Aid Handbook, please enter your desired search words, select "Latest Version" - 2013-2014 or "All", and click the "Submit" button.
2011-2012 Federal Student Aid Handbook Archive
Master File with Index:
- Complete 2011-2012 Federal Student Aid Handbook with Active Index [Caution:Large File]
Errata and Updates:
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 - Student Eligibility
- Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations
- Volume 3 - Calculating Awards and Packaging
- Volume 4 - Processing Aid and Managing Federal Student Aid Funds
- Volume 5 - Overawards, Overpayments, & Withdrawal Calculations
- Volume 6 - Managing Campus-Based Programs