Campus-Based Processing Information
The Campus-Based Programs include the Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Work-Study, and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant programs. These programs are administered through the Electronic Campus-Based (eCB) System.
Operational communications and guidance specific to the Campus-Based Programs are categorized under four basic areas - Campus-Based Electronic Announcements and Letters, Campus-Based Deadlines, FISAP Form and Instructions, and FISAP Technical Reference. To access each area, click on the applicable box below. In addition, related resource information is provided on the right side of this page.
Perkins Excess Liquid Capital
Perkins Liquidation and Assignment
- Perkins Loan Assignment and Liquidation Guide
- Returning Perkins Funds
- Perkins Assignment Form - Instructions
- Perkins Assignment Form - Institutional Certification
- Perkins Assignment Form - Borrower and Loan Info
- Administrative Responsibilities and Reporting Requirements
- Perkins Loan Assignment System (PLAS)
Reports on Campus-Based awards
Perkins Cohort Default Rates
Reports on Perkins cohort default rates
Link to eCB System computer-based training