Publication Date: October 2004
DCL ID: ANN-04-10
Please join us for FSA's videoconference The Application and Delivery System: What's New for 2005-2006 on November 18, 2004
Posted on 10-28-2004
SUMMARY: Please join us for FSA's videoconference The Application and Delivery System: What's New for 2005-2006 on November 18, 2004.
Federal Student Aid (FSA) is pleased to invite you to participate in our annual application processing videoconference: The Application and Delivery System: What's New for 2005-2006. The videoconference will take place on November 18, 2004, from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
What will it cover?
Audience members will receive a comprehensive overview of the major changes and enhancements to the 2005-2006 application processing system. Topics include:
- Getting Ready for the
2005-2006 Processing Year
- Important 2005-2006 dates, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) ordering information, system start up information and more.
- What's New for the Paper
FAFSA, FAFSA on the Web, and the PIN Web Site
- FAFSA design changes, the Renewal FAFSA process, and exciting enhancements to our online applications for students.
- Enhancements to FAA
Access to CPS Online
- User-friendly changes to the Web site that make application and correction entry easier than ever before.
- 2005-2006 EDExpress
and Other Electronic Tools
- Enhancements to application processing functionality, including the link to FAA Access to CPS Online, as well as the new Return of Title IV Funds and ISIR Analysis Tool Web sites.
- Changes to the Central
Processing System (CPS)
- Details on database matches, edits, and rejects; new message classes; and changes to the Student Aid Report (SAR) and Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR).
During the videoconference, you will be able to call in via a toll-free number, or you can fax or e-mail questions to our panel of subject-matter experts. Correctly answer one of our bonus questions and you may receive a prize!
How do I register?
You will find the satellite coordinates and instructions on how to register your school as a host site, as well as how to participate at a host site in your area.
What other viewing options are available?
You may also view a webcast of the videoconference. Click here for details about this convenient online viewing option.
You may also borrow a videotape of the videoconference. Videotapes will be available after December 9, 2004. To borrow a copy, click here and search for "delivery system" or "videoconference" or call 1-877-4EDPUBS (1-877-433-7827). If you borrow a copy, we ask that you return it to us within three weeks so that we may lend it to others.
Please join us for this important update on the 2005-2006 application processing system! We look forward to discussing the upcoming processing year with you.
FSA Application, School Eligibility and Delivery Services