Summary: Items Posted to IFAP During the Week of August 23, 1999
Author: CSB - OSFA Customer Support Branch
August 23 - August 27, 1999. IFAP Postings. The Customer Support Branch (CSB) posted the following Documents/Letters/Regulations/Announcements to the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) web page:
- August 27, 1999: Tip of the Week: Identifying NSLDS Post-Screened 1999-2000 ISIRs
- August 25, 1999: FY 1997 Official Cohort Default Rates
- August 24, 1999: IFAP Subscription Options now available.
- August 23, 1999: Tip of the Week: Viewing FISAP Acknowledgment Files
- August 23, 1999: Applications & Systems Update Videoconference
- August 23, 1999: Items Posted to IFAP During the Week of August 16, 1999
DEAR PARTNER LETTERS:
- August 24, 1999: P-99-5: SUMMARY: Procedures for 1998-99 Federal Pell Grant account adjustments after the September 30, 1999 submission deadline.
DIRECT LOAN BULLETINS:
- August 1999: DLB 99-56: Subject: Further Discussion on Implementing the Three Percent Origination Fee
- August 24, 1999: FR Part : IV: FR Type: Final Notice: Direct Loan Program on Interest Rates and Origination fees: Effective date August 24, 1999. Page Numbers: 46251-46255.
- August 24, 1999: FR Part : IV: FR Type: Final ED, invites comments on the review of the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program - Repayment Plan: Comments due by September 23, 1999. Page Numbers: 46251-46255.