Summary: Ordering 2000-2001 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets
Author: PSS - Program Systems Service
Posted on November 23, 1999
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Ordering 2000-2001 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets
DATE: November 23, 1999
We are pleased to announce the 2000-2001 Renewal Application Instruction
Booklets can be ordered by schools through the Title IV WAN Voice Processing
System (VPS) beginning November 23, 1999. These booklets contain explanatory
notes for students filling out 2000-2001 paper Renewal FAFSAs, as well as a list of
state deadlines and Worksheets A and B.
Please follow the directions below to submit your booklet order:
1) Call 1-800-615-1189. Press Option 1 if you have a touch-tone phone or
stay on the line if you have a rotary phone.
2) Type in the last five digits of your Title IV WAN ID (for example,
TG50001 would enter 50001).
3) Press 8 followed by the pound sign (#) to select the Renewal Application
Instruction Booklet Request. Press 1 to confirm.
4) Enter the quantity of booklets you want to receive followed by the pound
sign (#). For example, enter 100# to order 100 booklets.
5) Press 1 to verify the quantity of booklets you want to receive. This
verification completes the request. You can also press 2 to return to step
If you have any questions regarding this procedure, please contact Title IV
WAN Customer Service at 1-800-615-1189, or via email at T4WAN@NCS.COM.