Posted Date:September 17, 2018
|Author:||Federal Student Aid|
Subject: 2019-2020 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
We are pleased to announce the posting of the 2019-2020 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System guide. This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2019–20, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2019–20 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2019–20
- 2019–20 The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form, including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
- 2019–20 fafsa.gov
- 2019–20 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2019–20 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and other notable changes
In addition to its current availability on the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) website, the guide will also be available in the next several days from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) website, located at https://fsadownload.ed.gov.
If you have questions, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 1-800-330-5947 (TDD/TTY 1-800-511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.