The Financial Partners channel, in cooperation with the GA and lender
community, has implemented several on-line financial data exchange
applications. The applications are designed to reduce costs associated with
manually preparing and mailing paper documents and to improve the speed
and accuracy of payments to and remittances from existing FFEL program
participants. Below are documents to assist you in your efforts to exchange
data with FSA.
- LaRS External User Guide [PDF - 100 pages]
- Financial Management System (FMS FAQ) [PDF – 2 pages],
- LaRS Helpful Hints [PDF - 2 pages],
- How to Run a Lender Search Report - Lenders [PDF - 18 pages],
- How to Run a Lender Search Report - Servicers [PDF - 18 pages],
- Pay.gov Funds Remittance Guide - Lenders [PDF - 37 pages].
- Pay.gov Training Webinar Presentation [PowerPoint - 42 pages].
Submit hard copy ED Form 1207s to:
U.S. Department of Education
P.O. Box 4135
Greenville, TX 75403-4135