iLibrary - Federal Student Aid Handbook
2009-2010 Federal Student Aid Handbook
The Federal Student Aid Handbook consists of the Application and Verification Guide and six numbered Volumes. Each Volume is posted on the Web after being reviewed and approved by the appropriate offices in Federal Student Aid and the Office of Postsecondary Education.
Volumes are bundled for mailing purposes. All pre-ordered copies of the 2009-2010 FSA Handbook have been shipped. A limited number of additional paper copies are available for order from the FSAPubs Web site (go to IFAP>Resource Links>FSAPubs.gov).
Questions and suggestions concerning the Handbook can be sent to the Publications Team in the Program Communications Division.
2008-2009 Federal Student Aid Handbook
2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook
To search within the Federal Student Aid Handbook, please enter your desired search words, select "Latest Version" - 2015-2016 or "All", and click the "Submit" button.
2009-2010 Federal Student Aid Handbook Archive
Master File with Index:
- Complete 2009-2010 Federal Student Aid Handbook with Active Index [Caution:Large File]
Errata and Updates:
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 - Student Eligibility
- Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations
- Volume 3 - Calculating Awards & Packaging
- Volume 4 - Processing Aid & Managing FSA Funds
- Volume 5 - Overawards, Overpayments, & Withdrawal Calculations
- Volume 6 - Managing Campus-Based Programs