iLibrary - Direct Loan Tools
Direct Loan (DL) Tools for Windows is a Windows-based application designed to provide the following functionality related to all Direct Loan schools’ software:
- Compare the School Account Statement (SAS) to loans and actual disbursements recorded in EDExpress or an external file, and/or compare the SAS to the DL Tools Cash database.
- Print the SAS in a readable format.
- Track Cash Receipts (drawdowns) and Refunds of Cash
- Rebuild your Direct Loan origination and disbursement records in EDExpress using an automated process.
- Run the Disbursement Measurement Tool Report to help monitor Direct Loan records in your EDExpress database.
All Direct Loan schools can use the Compare and Cash Management functionality. The Rebuild function is used by schools to rebuild accepted Direct Loan records in EDExpress for Windows databases. However, non-EDExpress users can export data from a rebuilt EDExpress database to recreate non-EDExpress loans or databases.
To view Direct Loan Tools archived releases, click here.