iLibrary - Federal Student Aid Handbook
2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook
What's New in the 2007-2008 FSA Handbook
Errata & Updates
Complete FSA Handbook with Active Index
The Federal Student Aid Handbook is posted each year on the Web, and a print version is later mailed to all schools participating in the Federal Student Aid programs. Once the Handbook has been mailed, additional copies may be ordered online from the FSAPubs Web site (go to Publications>Technical). Questions and suggestions concerning the Handbook can be sent to the Research and Publications Group in the Schools Services and Training Channel.
As of the date of publishing of each volume of the 07-08 edition of the Handbook, the most current guidance related to the Higher Education Reconciliation Act or HERA has been included.
To search within the Federal Student Aid Handbook, please enter your desired search words, select "Latest Version" - 2019-2020 or "All", and click the "Submit" button.
2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook Archive
- 2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook Covers
- 2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook Errata and Updates
- 2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook with an Active Index
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 - Student Eligibility
- Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations
- Volume 3 - Calculating Awards and Packaging
- Volume 4 - Processing Aid and Managing Federal Student Aid Funds
- Volume 5 - Overawards, Overpayments, & Withdrawal Calculations
- Volume 6 - Campus-Based Programs
- What's New in the 2007-2008 Federal Student Aid Handbook