iLibrary - Federal Student Aid Handbook
2010-2011 Federal Student Aid Handbook
The Federal Student Aid Handbook consists of the Application and Verification Guide, six numbered volumes, and appendices. Each volume and appendix is posted on the Web after being reviewed and approved by the appropriate offices in Federal Student Aid and the Office of Postsecondary Education.
You may pre-order print copies of the 2010-2011 FSA Handbook from the FSAPubs Web site (go to IFAP>Resource Links>FSAPubs.gov). Volumes are bundled for mailing purposes; print copies will be mailed after the last Volume of the Handbook has been approved and posted to the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site.
Questions and suggestions concerning the Handbook can be sent to the Publications Team in Policy Liaison and Implementation.
To search within the Federal Student Aid Handbook, please enter your desired search words, select "Latest Version" - 2019-2020 or "All", and click the "Submit" button.
2010-2011 Federal Student Aid Handbook Archive
Master File with Index
Errata and Updates
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 - Student Eligibility
- Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations
- Volume 3 – Calculating Awards & Packaging
- Volume 4 - Processing Aid & Managing FSA Funds
- Volume 5 - Overawards, Overpayments, & Withdrawal Calculations
- Volume 6 - Managing Campus-Based Programs