iLibrary - Federal Student Aid Handbook
2011-2012 Federal Student Aid Handbook
The Federal Student Aid Handbook consists of the Application and Verification Guide, six numbered volumes, and appendices. Each volume and appendix is posted on the Web after being reviewed and approved by the appropriate offices in Federal Student Aid and the Office of Postsecondary Education.
Questions and suggestions concerning the Handbook can be sent to the Publications Team in Policy Liaison and Implementation.
To search within the Federal Student Aid Handbook, please enter your desired search words, select "Latest Version" - 2019-2020 or "All", and click the "Submit" button.
2011-2012 Federal Student Aid Handbook Archive
Master File with Index
Errata and Updates
- Application and Verification Guide
- Volume 1 - Student Eligibility
- Volume 5 - Overawards, Overpayments, & Withdrawal Calculations
- Volume 6 - Managing Campus-Based Programs
- Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations
- Volume 3 - Calculating Awards & Packaging
- Volume 4 - Processing Aid and Managing Federal Student Aid Funds