The What's New area on IFAP lists all of the latest postings to the IFAP Web site within the past 14 days. You may click on each link to access the file directly.
Occasionally, we may add information to the What's New area related to hot topics within Federal Student Aid.
- - (Direct Loans) Subject: Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement – Preliminary Implementation in Late April 2020, Borrower Completion Requirement Delayed until 2021
- - (Campus-Based) Subject: 2020–21 Final Funding Authorizations for the Campus-Based Programs
- - (General) Subject: Implementation of 2020 CIP Codes in Federal Student Aid Systems
- - (Campus-Based) Subject: 2020–21 Federal Work-Study Program Community Service Waiver Requests
- - (General) Subject: Issuance of Dear CPA Letter CPA-20-01, Site Visit Exemption During COVID-19 Outbreak
- - (Application Processing) Subject: CPS Reprocessing on March 10, 2020 for 2019-20 Application and Correction Records with Blank DHS Match Results
- - (General) Subject: Quarterly SAIG Message Class File Update