The What's New area on IFAP lists all of the latest postings to the IFAP Web site within the past 14 days. You may click on each link to access the file directly.
Occasionally, we may add information to the What's New area related to hot topics within Federal Student Aid.
- - (Verification) Subject: IRS Data Retrieval Tool and Inaccurate $1 Adjusted Gross Income (EA ID: VERIF-21-01)
- - (Campus-Based) Subject: Designation as a Title III or Title V Institution and Waiver of the Non-Federal Share Requirement for FWS and FSEOG (EA ID: CB-21-04)
- - (Grants) Subject: Operational Implementation Guidance – Federal Student Aid’s Implementation of 2021–22 Federal Pell Grant Payment and Disbursement Schedules (EA ID: GRANTS-21-03)
- - (General) Subject: Stay Engaged with On-Demand Access to the 2020 Virtual FSA Training Conference (Updated March 2, 2021)
- - (Grants) Subject: First Pell Grant Administrative Cost Allowance Payments for 2020–21 Award Year (EA ID: GRANTS-21-02)
- - (General) Subject: Appendices A-G [2020-2021 Federal Student Aid Handbook] (EA ID: GENERAL-21-14)
- - (General) Subject: Next Gen FSA – FSA Partner Connect Website Launch Planned for Late March 2021 (EA ID: GENERAL-21-12)
- - (General) Subject: Volume 2 – School Eligibility and Operations [2020-2021 Federal Student Aid Handbook] (EA ID: GENERAL-21-13)
- - (General) Subject: SNAP benefits for eligible students during the COVID-19 pandemic (EA ID: GENERAL-21-11)
- - (General) Subject: Next Gen FSA – StudentAid.gov Website Enhancements Starting February 2021 (EA ID: GENERAL-21-10)
- - (Loans) Subject: Streamlined Loan Death Discharges Options (EA ID: LOANS-21-04)
- - (Loans) Subject: FY 2018 Draft Cohort Default Rates Distributed Feb. 22, 2021 (EA ID: LOANS-21-03)