The What's New area on IFAP lists all of the latest postings to the IFAP Web site within the past 14 days. You may click on each link to access the file directly.
Occasionally, we may add information to the What's New area related to hot topics within Federal Student Aid.
- - (Application Processing) Subject: 2021-2022 Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Formula Guide
- - (Campus-Based) Subject: Fiscal Operations Report for 2019–20 and Application to Participate for 2021–22 (FISAP) Reporting Instructions and Additional Flexibilities Under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
- - (COD System) Subject: Additional COD System Implementation Information for COD System Changes to Support the CARES Act
- - (Application Processing) Subject: 2020–2021 Federal School Code List of Participating Schools (August 2020)
- - (General) Subject: OUTAGE ALERT – SAIG Outage July 31–Aug. 1, 2020